jeudi 30 octobre 2014

gm5 attempt to repair

Hi! fellow fanatics that are here every day refreshing the page & readying as much possible on free time knows that 2 days ago in attempt to repair my loose window, I shattered it in million pieces but end up fixing it my self like always. But while at the junk yard ended up picking up a antenna transmitter 315mhz to switch with my old one.



Well interesting enough my door know won't lock \unlock using the key fob like before after installing the new Antenna transmitter.. I did read Scott GM5 l.com on the issue and when my key on the ignition it does beep if left on and it does start the car.. So I can eliminate the EWS !?



Now! Before all of these I did replace my actuator in attempt to fix the driver door WONT UNLOCK ISSUE and it didn't fix, so I just came to a full conclusion that my GM5 RELAY*Tyco/SIEMEN V23084-C2001-A303 does need to be replaced..



I was thinking of taking it apart and just taking it to a computer repair shop to have them solder iron the relay back together . at what cost I do not know.. Heck shouldn't be more then $30 huh?



what ya think... Gurus..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire