jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Won't Start. Fuel Pump was replaced 1 year ago.

I am having the no start issue again. Seems exactly like a dead fuel pump however when I put the key to ON position, I can hear it priming.



Also the fuel pump was replaced less than a year ago. I bought an OE pump from BMAparts with the filter and relay. So I am wondering if there anyway to cross the fuel pump off the list as the cause of the problem.



When I start the car, it cranks. So I assume its not a battery, starter, EWS problem.



Also the RPM guage moves so I assume its also not an Crank/Cam sensor problem.



I am completely stumped as to what it can be.



The Coolant Warning light came on yesterday, I shut the car off and drove my other car. Was going to refill the coolant today and car wouldn't start. The cooling system was performed also 1 year ago.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire