mercredi 13 août 2014

[PHOTOS] My E46 ;)

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce my E46 here, I bought it 7 months ago, it is imported from Texas! I searched for one whole year to find a good BMW, but it is very difficult to find one, because all the cars that were driven in my country before were out of the question because nobody here takes care of their car, and also the roads are very bad so any Lebanese car is surely "tired" from these roads.. So I wanted to get one from the US because usually cars there are better maintained, and verts are not daily drivers, so my chance of having a good car were higher! But sadly, 99% of the car dealers here buy salvaged or drowned cars that had accidents or drowned in floods in the US and repair them here to make them "like new" before selling them :banghead: .. and in the end, I found a car dealer who has a good car with clean history, it is a 2005 325cic auto, with a very clean interior, and with a lot of options!



Here are some photos, what do you all think? ;)





















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire