samedi 30 août 2014

WTB E46 M3, 6spd, Stock, $18-25k Range

Hey, guys.



Previous E46 330I owner, looking to upgrade to an M3 for a commute of about 40 miles per week.



Vehicle must be in decent condition, 6-speed is preferred over SMG for maintenance purposes, mileage must be under 100k and maintenance must be up to date. I am not particularly interested in aftermarket performance modifications, and will not pay more than the stock car is worth for the pleasure of driving someone else's beater, unless the mods are particularly tasteful.



Looking to spend as much as $25,000, maybe more if the car is truly what I'm looking for. I live in Southern New Jersey, but am willing to travel, or even fly, for the right vehicle.



I can be reached via PM or through email, at dhummel4th@gmail.com





Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire