mercredi 27 août 2014

mass air flow sensor issue

so, the radiator was bad in my 2001 E46 330ci. While changing the radiator I dropped my mass air flow sensor and broke it. After replacing the radiator and putting everything back together I purchased a used working mass air flow sensor for my car. when I plugged it in everything was fine. After 10 minutes of driving I got trouble code P0175. After that, I went back to the person that I purchased the mass airflow sensor from and exchanged it for a different one. Now I am getting code P0102. And the car has trouble starting. I started up and it runs for 2 seconds and dies. Will only stay running if I start the car and immediately push on the gas and rev the engine. Then I can shut it off and start it. but I still get the code. Also I cannot push on the brake and the gas at the same time and my cruise control does not work. Everything worked 100% perfectly before I originally damaged the mass airflow sensor. Any ideas what the problem could be?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire