mercredi 27 août 2014

Hello from Tbilisi

I am an Expat engineer from the US Pacific Northwest Tricities WA area working in Tbilisi Georgia (FSU) on a pipeline project. I need a car for the family so I picked up a local used euro 2004 325i with 87K miles. This is my second BMW ownership. Back in 1974 when I was living and working in PA above Philly I bought a 74 pastel blue 2002. It was a great experience, especially Rt 81 north and south bound. It was a wonderful car for many years. Back then it wore Michelin XAS tires, which you can't get now days. But I chose to leave the ranks of Bimmer owners and get back into American iron for 30 years after the children came along. But last month I leased a E90X drive 320d while on vacation in Turkey and had an awesome epiphany. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on a BMW sedan once more as a daily driver. But I must tell you that 320d was an amazing automobile, very powerful, not a hint of being a diesel, instant starting and a terrrifc handling machine in the hills and mountains around Bodrum. So I am back in the Roundel fold once again and delighted to be a BMW owner one more time. :hi:



This is a great website too.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire