mercredi 13 août 2014

E46 M3 BRAND NEW Carbonfounder E46 M3 Coupe Carbon Fiber trim kit NO WAIT

Hi all. I am new here but have 99.2% feedback on Ebay under Davecivic91. I also have many other accounts on car forums with perfect feedback. I am new to this forum, but not car parts sales!



Up for grabs is a Carbon Founder E46 M3 interior trim kit. Comes with front dash pieces, shift piece, and all door pieces. BRAND NEW. Never mounted or used. Just lined them up, and they look to be perfect fit. The 3M mounting tape is included and never used. I have my Ebay receipt for $335 shipped to USA. I want $275 for the kit shipped. No 10 day wait time from Taiwan. The quality is excellent!











Please text me, 607-349-8703.



Or message me.



Thank you,



Dave




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire