jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Doors won't unlock

Hello my fellow bimmer community,

I am currently having a PITA problem, my doors won't unlock!!:ben:

With the remote I can lock it successfully, but as soon as I go to unlock you can hear the car trying to unlock the doors but it doesn't unlock any of them. I go to manually unlock the doors with the key and it unlocks only the driver door but it still doesn't unlock the rest. I get inside the car and I can lock it with the center locking console but it doesn't unlock them as well. This problem just started last night and it is driving me insane. I don't think it could be the door actuator because it is happening to all four doors. Could it be a fault in the central locking module ? Any feedback to potential problems would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire