I noticed some steering wheel shake as of late and asked my mechanic friend to take a look. My driver's side tie rods are bad, so I will replace both sides with a full tie rod assembly. I do have some questions for the board.
1) There was just a bit of movement from the driver's side CAB when we were moving the tie rods. Was this caused by the bad tie rod or should I assume the CAB is shot?
2) I will probably buy Lemforder tie rods, but has anyone used Karlyn? They were OEM suppliers for several suspension parts on my wife's MB C-class.
1) There was just a bit of movement from the driver's side CAB when we were moving the tie rods. Was this caused by the bad tie rod or should I assume the CAB is shot?
2) I will probably buy Lemforder tie rods, but has anyone used Karlyn? They were OEM suppliers for several suspension parts on my wife's MB C-class.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire