dimanche 28 septembre 2014

E46 M3 FS: 2005 M3 tastefully modded

Hey guys so I recently bought a 2005 M3 off a member on m3forum. He did a LOT of maintenance work, with receipts all included.



I had it for a few months, it's a fun car. Lots of attention, but not practical for me really. I'm 21 years old, got a lot of money, bought my dream car. But life hit me, I'd like to move out on my own, and this car isn't going to allow me to do that. So it's time to let her go.

She just rolled 100,500. Climbing as she's my daily. Never tracked. Launched once when I bought it, no need since then. Dyno'd only once. Never abused, as it's my only car.

I have powerflex 90D rear biff bushings I'll throw in, as well as TMS solid rear diff bushings, and front diff bolt. Your choice what to use.

Also not installed, TMS transmission mounts. Also 90D.



Information about the car.



2005 M3

6MT

H/K sound system

100,XXX miles

TiAg

Location: Londonderry, New Hampshire, 03053.



A few mods that are done to the car would be:



AP Headers

Jack's CPI Euro 200R

Scorza Muffler

SuperSprint X Pipe

Evolve Tune

AFE super stock intake

KW V1 coilover kit

Vorshlag camber plates

BMW Performance carbon fiber front strut brace

Rogue RTABs + RSM





It's got Orion V2 angle eyes (amber in color)

19" BBS RS/GT wheels with Continental tires (rears are junk. camber wear) (stock wheels and tires included)

Tons of carbon fiber stuff, Side grille, kidney grills, rear diffuser, smoked corners.



I also added the Avin Avant 2 headunit and I absolutely love it. The sound is so much better than with the stock head unit.

The headlights are the CBI 66240's. VERY bright.



The car was dyno'd at 312whp. It's pretty loud with the exhaust set up, I won't lie. But I personally love it.



Like I said, I'd like to move out. This car is fun, it's my dream car, but unfortunately that can't happen if I own this. So she needs a new home, although I am in no rush at all to sell.



I'm asking $23k.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire