dimanche 28 septembre 2014

Front left and right ABS sensors out

Got the DSC and yellow brake light on. Pulled the codes and it shows both front speed sensors faulty. I just replaced my front right, after I got the code for it about 2-3 weeks ago. The replacement sensor is a genuine BMW sensor. Now both are showing faulty after I made a left turn on the way home from work. The codes also showed the steering angle sensor was not getting any signal. Would the ABS module or steering angle sensor cause both sensors to fault? I have new Continental DWS wheels on VMR 18' CSL reps from Modbargains that I got balanced and car alignment same day the wheels went on. I suspicious that both sensors would go out at the same time, especially after one being a new replacement no more than 3 weeks old. Steering angle sensor was recalibrated about one year ago.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire