dimanche 28 septembre 2014

" Refreshing " suspension. What do I need?

I previously made a thread talking about how I'm running stock suspension at 177k miles. Now, for the record, I don't have a bad driving experience, but I also don't know what the car handles like with fresh components. What would you say is the bare minimum ?



Would this be necessary?



- Meyle Control Arm kit

- Meyle HD front bar sway link ( 2)

- Meyle HD rear shock mount (2)

- Meyle HD inner ball joint ( 2)

- Meyle HD outer ball joint (2)

- OEM Strut mounts ( 2)



I'm looking at ~$615 with all of this, and another ~$300 for the Koni STR.T shocks/struts.



My question is, do I really need all of this? Could I get away with less and still get significant improvement on reliability and performance?









Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire