mardi 30 septembre 2014

Looking into buying a different car and I need some input.

Hi Fanatics,



Lately I’ve been in the market to buy a different car and for some reason I’ve always been fascinated by the unmarked cruises and I was wondering how illegal could it be own a lookalike? I’ve heard mixed stories on why they could be illegal or why they’re not illegal but I could never find a definite answer. I’m also aware that you cannot use the red and blue lights or horn but I was told if you’re parked and your cars is turned off then you can at a car show? I dunno I was hoping someone here would have some knowledge of this. Oh and by the way I’ve listed below what I would do to the car.





Make: Dodge

Year: 2006

Model: Charger V6 (can’t afford a v8)

Color: Black



Modification list

Police bumper guard

15% tinted windows

Eibach lowering kit

Dodge Ram 22 SRT10 Wheels (Silver)

Interior Red and blue lights by the back windshield (If possible)

Florida license plate (Police Athletic League)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire