lundi 29 septembre 2014

2001 BMW M3 Convertible with Hardtop Tastefully Modded Brembo BBK

Up for sale is my 2001 BMW M3 Convertible, I have owned this car over a year and half and I have spend thousand of dollars in to maintenance and tasteful modifications which can be either removed or come with this Vehicle. This car was under extended factory warranty until last year and a lot of wear and tear Item have been replaced under warranty at BMW Bellevue in Seattle.



Originally I was planning to part it out and list the car for 13k, but before doing so I would consider selling the car with all the modifications for 16k which in my opinion is a steal.



Description:



2001 BMW M3 with 122k Miles with a 6 Speed manual transmission.



_ The Rod bearing Recall was done in San Francisco at around 35k, BMW actually replaced the entire engine at around 35k and this can be verified via BMW of San Francisco if needed.



_ New Differential installed around 115k at BMW Bellevue

_ New Water Pump @ 120K

_ New thermostat @ 120k

_ New AC Belt @ 120k





Modifications:



_ BC Coilovers @ 121k

_ Brembo BBK all around, 355/345 Brembo BBK 4-pot Complete Kit

_ Dinan Front Strut bar

_ Matching Hardtop

_ Rear Wind Screen

_ CCW SP500 with GT-force BF Goodrich Tires

_ Eonon D5150 Deck

_ 330zhp weighted shift-knob

_ UUC short shifter





I have a clean title under my name with no leans what so ever, Please cal me at 206 639 9580 if have any further questions.



I can arrange buyer inspection at the expense of any interested party in needed.



I will post better pictures once it stops raining on Wednesday.



Pictures:



http://ift.tt/ZTarJU




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire