samedi 27 septembre 2014

P1542.. Replaced throttle body.. bad ECU? please Help

Okay so I've been at this for a while now.. pulled codes from my bmw 323ci (2000) and the P1542 code shows up.. furthermore I have already replaced the throttle body with one that was from a working engine.the problem with my car is when I turn it on it idles just fine... the eml and check engine lights are on. I go to give it gas and ANY slight press of the pedal results in the car choking as if it's not receiving the right mixture.. then returna back to idle at 1k rev... furthermore why I think it may be bad ecu is I cleared codes then rescaned and got multiple different codes after separate different scans that spat out .. 101 120. 601 and once even got a 1580. But the 1542 is the only constant... im at the end of my rope with this can someone help?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire