mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Interior lights turn on after locking car...HELP!

2001 325i sedan



So as usual I locked my car but as I walked away I turned around and noticed that my interior lights are still on (I understand that they normally fade after a few seconds) but this time they faded and turned back on immediately. The process kept repeating. I unlocked the car and now they are fine (stay off). I sat in the car and locked the doors again and the light show began short after. Any ideas on what could be the issue? I tried shutting the lights off manually by pressing the dome button but they come on again within a second. I made sure all my doors and trunk are closed as well. Battery will die if I can't find a solution to this :banghead::tsk::censor: if anyone has had this issue the input is greatly appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire