samedi 27 septembre 2014

Weird Click ... Occasional No Start

While in park, I am getting a click in the dash. It is, however, intermittent. It sounds like it is coming from behind the light switches. When I put it in gear, the sound disappears. It has not happened for a couple weeks, until today.



It may not be related, but today, after driving the car, I stopped for about 2 minutes. When I went to start the car, it did not start, the click returned, and it seemed like the car was in a mode that did not allow anything to work (dead battery type or kill switch). After a few minutes of doing nothing, I turned the key and it started. The click returned, while in park. I moved the car and the click was gone while in drive. After driving a few minutes I shifted to park and the click disappeared again.



Any advice would be appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire