samedi 28 mars 2015

Reinforcement Plate help

Ok so I just got my xiT last week and have been getting some interesting creaking and popping when going over angled speed bumps and if I make sharp enough turns at decent speeds. Suffice it to say I don't feel too confident in driving it. I read somewhere that the front reinforcement plate could be loose or the bolts need to be replaced and torqued down properly. Ok. Bought some bolts.



So today I'm doing my cooling system refresh and decided to take a look as well as see if any of the suspension is noticeably loose. Well to my surprise, NO PLATE! Only the two plastic covers! According to RealOEM I should have it. Shouldn't it? Do all e46's have this plate. I know my last e46 RWD did, not sure about the XI's though. I honestly don't even think I saw where it would screw into.



This is the plate. Thoughts?



http://ift.tt/1DdABct









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire