samedi 28 mars 2015

New Member 2004 BMW M3 E46!

Hello Everyone my names Jared and I bought my first 2004 BMW M3 E46 in September of 2014. I love the car so much! Smooth, grips the road, beautiful inside and out. I wanted to join this forum to meet others who have the same interests and love for these amazing cars. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and taking on some advice. There is a great deal to learn about the car. Some things about myself, I'm currently 21, stationed at Fort Bragg, love cruising around, enjoy meeting new people, and taking fun adventures whenever I have the free time!







The only issues I've had so far is one wheel being different than the other three, my anti-dimming fluid leaking from my rear view mirror, front right tire rod in slight play, odd delay in shifting with SMG, missing tools from the trunk, and that's about it so far. I would like to get advice on how to fix these items and bring my car to the best condition that I can. Taking photos of the car as soon as possible.







Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from all of you!







Jared




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire