samedi 28 mars 2015

Irregular Behavior - Numerous Codes - Help and Suggestions Appreciated

First off I have the rattle that according to some looking around, has something the do with the fuel rail or my injectors? This is new as of around a month. Before anyone gets on me for taking so long to look at it I have been away, so I haven't driven my car for any extended period of time in about that amount of time (my S/O has driven it in 1 mile intervals to the store a few times throughout that time).



The codes:

P0174 Bank 2 System Too Lean CONFIRMED

P0171 Bank 1 System Too Lean CONFIRMED

P0313 Misfire Detected With Low Fuel CONFIRMED

P0128 Coolan Thermostat (Coolant Temperature Below Thermostat Regulating Temperature)

(typical temperature sensor code that is on and off - according to my "research" around the forums that can happen quite often, regardless of whether or not the sensor is actually bad).



Behavior: When I get on the gas for the first 5 minutes of driving the vehicle stutters a bit. Not when I let off. I.E. When I step on the gas it stutters ever so slightly then resumes normal behavior. Similar to as if I was in 1st or 2nd and just completely let off the gas.



Checked this: http://ift.tt/1qHQVIP But was wondering if anyone has any direct, succinct suggestions for me to check.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire