lundi 30 mars 2015

E46 M3 What Air Ride to buy? need some input.

Hello guys,

hope i am posting this in the right forum if not remove it please



I am looking to buy an Air ride kit for my E46 M3. I'm on coils right now but looking to change things up.

What air ride kits do you guys have or suggest? how do you like them? any links or ideas would be great.



Something about the car:

-2003.5 M3 with CSl trunk and front bumper

-6 speed manual with black interior/gray exterior

-getting a roll cage cage soon=going with kirk racing probably

-throwing work equips on

-sideskirt extensions and rear diffuser (custom)

-Borla exhaust and most likely getting Status Gruppe headers with section 1 &2

-buying a GTR hood (not sure which one yet),



I drive a mkiv gli as a daily so the ///M wont be driven everyday. this will be more of a show car...



Any ideas would help, let me know what you guys think.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire