lundi 30 mars 2015

New 325xiT 5spd owner





Just acquired this to be the all arounder, a car I don't mind putting miles on, running through awful MN winters, and a car that will sit outside the garage in the summers to give the E30 a full year garage spot.



It's a sport, premium, xenons, 5spd 2004 325xi touring with 109k miles. I bought it despite the crappy used car dealer it was at and warning signs to find something better. Hell, we can't be choosy when looking for a 325xi touring 5spd and also I have the great input of those on this forum and well documented FAQs. Here's the thread where my car's poor condition and shady used car dealer were mentioned. These guys were horrible to work with over the phone.



http://ift.tt/1Dm8CHG



So far I'm looking at new front brakes, a leaking oil filter housing and bad oil level sensor, ac recharge (I hope that is all) and a driveline shake that could mean new axles or maybe it's the mismatched tires. New Dunlops are on the way to try those first. Here is the video of the car on the lift and the front axle play.



http://ift.tt/19rLgTm



I'm a 15 year bmw car club member and have owned several interesting cars including an e34 M5 3.8 liter euro, an e34 touring with M30b35 and 5spd swap, a 2003 540i msport 6spd and until a week ago when I sold it, an E60 550i msport 6spd.



I have an E12 M535i undergoing body and paint restoration that I've owned 12 years. Resto thread here:



http://ift.tt/1Dm8Bn7




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire