dimanche 29 mars 2015

Aftermarket stereo with PDC?

Guys,



I wanted to install an aftermarket Alpine single DIN unit so that I can access A2DP in the car but when I called my local stereo shop the sales rep informed me that the 05 model M3 has a ton of the vehicles chimes through the factory radio including that of the PDC and some others. Is this true? He advised that there is a $200+ wiring kit that is required in order to maintain the use of PDC and the other chimes. Considering the cost of the new HU, the wiring kit for the steering wheel controls and OEM harness, and centered dash kit, and now this magical harness, the cost is beginning to head into the plug & play Dynavin N6 territory.



Can someone who has installed an aftermarket deck in my scenario please chime in. Also, does anyone have any experience with the centered dash kits? Part #65900410495



http://ift.tt/1ES8FWp




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire