mercredi 25 mars 2015

P1500 and P0172, no other codes new parts

I had an odd code come up after a road trip, P0172 after bout 300 miles of driving but it wasn't paired with the usual P0175. Also later my EML, traction control, and brake light tripped and put the car into limp mode and threw up code P1500.



I'm thinking it may be O2 sensor related because those are about the only thing I haven't touched on the car in the last year.



I just put these OEM parts on it:

DISA

CCV

MAF sensor

Intake boots

cam shaft position sensor (exhaust side)

new cooling system (hoses, pump, t stat, expansion tank, radiator)

OFHG



All of these parts have been on the car for at least the last 750 miles or so without issue.



In addition to that I also cleaned the throttle body and ICV.



I looked through my fuel trims and it showed freeze frame short term at 10.76 and long term at 2.83 but only tripped on bank 1.



Any ideas?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire