mercredi 25 mars 2015

Euro facelift sedan taillight question

Hi,



First of I'll explain my situation atm;

I have an '03 facelifted sedan, so I have(/had) the r/c/r taillights.

I've replaced these with the pre-facelifted LED ones, which work perfectly fine.



Now, my question is if it's possible to disable the running light on the trunk because it no longer matches the design of my lights.

The catch of this all is that that same bulb is also my rear fog light so just pulling out the bulb won't do the trick for me because I would still like to use it as a fog light.



I would be super thankful if anyone knew how to solve this problem!



PS: I don't know anything about car electrics but I do know how to follow instructions haha



Thanks!



Maick




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire