samedi 28 mars 2015

Any BMW Square Setup | Varrstoen ES2

I posted a WTT thread earlier today. My friend just texted me, and he's selling a set of wheels that I must have. So these are now officially up for grabs.



Up for sale is a square set of Varrstoen ES2's. They are in a very good condition. Just some minor rashes on the outer lips due too installing, and taking off tires.



Diameter: 18"

Width: 9.5"

Offset: 12

PCD: 5x120

CB: 72.6



My asking price is $800 OBO.

I will also ship at buyers expense.



You can reply to this thread, or PM me for any questions or concerns :thumbsup:



I also have a square set of OEM Style M68's with tires. You can refer to my other thread for more info.

I'll let both sets go together for $1000.























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire