Ok so I have a 323i with a front left corner bulb out. Now For some reason Im not getting any indicator on the dash that the bulb is out but when i step out of the car its obliviously not working.
I opened up the housing and replaced the bulb...
still not illuminating.
bought an OEM replacement socket, replaced the old one, and then put in another new bulb. Still not lighting up.
So its not the old socket, its not the bulbs, and for some reason its not indicating a bulb-out on the dash either...
What do you guys think the problem could be?!
I swear when it comes to electrical things, they are so damn frustrating :ben:
I opened up the housing and replaced the bulb...
still not illuminating.
bought an OEM replacement socket, replaced the old one, and then put in another new bulb. Still not lighting up.
So its not the old socket, its not the bulbs, and for some reason its not indicating a bulb-out on the dash either...
What do you guys think the problem could be?!
I swear when it comes to electrical things, they are so damn frustrating :ben:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire