mardi 27 janvier 2015

E46 convertible trade in value

I have a 2002 330ci convertible/Orient Blue. It has 217k miles and a few issues.

In order to have the car pass state inspection, I have to perform the following, replace the catalytic converters, the right front tie rod, the right control arm assembly, 2 front tires, and the CCV kit (which is creating a lean mixture causing the SERVICE ENGINE SOON light.) a front end alignment.



Repair total $2560.



After the inspection, the car needs

Engine belts, rear shocks, valve cover gasket, and the power top motor/pump replaced.



The urging from others in connection with the ownership are saying, let go of the car and get a new one.



The mechanic says that my return on the car at this point without the repairs, it PERHAPS $1000. He said he'll give me $ 1000. Dealer has not offered a dollar amount but ask WHAT DO I THINK THE CAR IS WORTH.



Any thoughts.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire