mardi 27 janvier 2015

2003 325i M-Sport I Build Thread

Ok All --



So after having the car for a year, and already spending tons of time on it -- I figured I would do a build thread. As I drink my coffee in this morning and write this, I don't have access to any photos of the car that are worth putting on here -- yet, so those will come at a later day, but I do have some in the Garage here so I'll post those up:



These photos were taken only a day or two after I bought the car in March of 2014.















It had a whole new cooling system (except for the radiator) installed @ 132,000 kilometers, so I'll be putting a new one in at 220,000. As I write this it sits at 185. I purchased it with 154.



- NGK Spark Plugs

- Valve Cover Gasket

- Vanos Seals

- Windshield wiper blades :eeps:

- Rear Diff Flush & Refill with LiquiMoly Rear Diff Oil and Friction Modifier

- Transmission Flush & Refill with LiquiMoly Trans Oil and Friction Modifier

- Multiple oil changes (every 10k)

- Multiple Engine purges

- New Floormats

- New Steering wheel

- Android based Nav system

- Rear Wheel bearings

- Bushings

- New shift knob

- New HID bulbs

- Gauge Cluster "swap" (same cluster but changed rings and background) from a 328i Sport.



This weekend I am doing front wheel bearings.



Planned in the Immediate future (next 3 months);



- All new belts and tensioners and pulleys

- New shocks and struts (Einbach & Bilstein)

- New Controls arms, tie rods, link ends, bushings, rear sway bar bushings, rear trailing arm bushings

- DISA

- Fuel pump & fuel filter

- Another oil change

- Front sway bar

- Alignment



More distant (3-9 months);



- Inner rear tail lights

- CCV refresh

- New side marker lights

- Trunk button replace (its broken)

- Swap the headliner from grey to black

- Sunroof seal

- M-Sport II bumpers and side skirts (still searching for a donor car)

- BSW Speaker Package

- New front seatbelts

- Replace hood to fix paint issues (searching for a donor car)





So yeup, I finally have a place to put all my updated going into the future.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire