mardi 27 janvier 2015

Hi to all, and can you help?

I am new here so firstly can I just say a big hello to you all. I also need a little help if anyoone would be kind enough.



After curbing the M3 E46 my drivers door airbag went off, I have repaired that and reset the fault but at the same time I lost the central door locking. This was on both remote (except for the boot) and from the internal button by the hand brake.



I do have a fault code that is either 0 or s 2 21 and the message/ central locking system: fuse. Static error.

The problem is the fuses are all good it would seem. I did unplug and check again this evening and lost the boot unlock now which is rather strange.



Are there any other fuses I am missing? can anyone help please?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire