mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Coding Info

I've searched high and low, so maybe I'm just not very good at searching, but here goes. I'm on my second e46 and I recently purchased a BMW scanner (OBDII) and PA Soft 1.4. With this software I have learned how to do a few basic mods, erase codes and change settings. I know there is a lot more potential. PA Soft 1.4 has the ability to modify many areas of the DME, IKE and more. I can't find any information. All of the information is haphazard and most threads end before I can make sense of them.



What are PA Soft 1.4, WinkFP, Tool32, INPA, NCSexpert, Shark and any other popular programs and how/where can I get them?



What can these programs do?



Does anyone have detailed instructions on any of these programs?



I want to learn the basics first, but eventually I would like to flash my DME for a more responsive throttle and the accompanying alterations. To do this, would I have to flash anything other than the DME?



Chances are this thread will die too, but I need answers. If someone can even point me to a helpful thread, that would be great.



Thanks guys, much love!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire