mardi 27 janvier 2015

E46 330 2004 330i ZHP w/Alcantara

110k miles

Silver Grey/Alcantara

3 owners, 1 owner owned until 101K miles; 2nd owner flipped cars and I am the 3rd. It was a Tampa, FL car and now is in Columbia, SC.

No aftermarket modifications, ever

Only Sonax interior cleaner used on Alcantara



I have completed a lot of maintenance in the last 6 months...new windshield cowl, oil change, expansion tank and retainer, new spark plugs, new valve cover gasket, air and cabin filters, fuel filter, fuel pump, two front window regulators and more



Also put an auxiliary plug in and changed the front license plate to the bumper strip to take off the license holder.



All parts used have been OEM replacement parts.



Selling due to job relocation to Chicago, where I will not need or want a car.



$12,000 and fairly firm. In no hurry to sell, the car has a home in SC and I can drive it when I visit if it doesn't sell.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire