mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Need some financial advisement

I am currently trying to finance a vehicle from a private seller. Some banks do not give out auto loans for private sales and some do not give out loans for cars older then 5 years old and some just have ridiculously high interest rates.



Bank of America gave the best rate, but they have a 10 year rule on their auto loans. The car I want to finance is an 04. :facepalm:



I have not ran my credit with anyone besides B of A, since I do not want to trash my credit score.



I've looked at some local credit Unions and see their personal loans have an APR as low as... "X.XX%".

I have seen that Sunset Bank offers loans at low rates but too many bad reviews about them unless someone call tell me otherwise.



Does anyone have any experience with this and can lead me to the right direction?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire