samedi 31 janvier 2015

very hesistant acceleration at wot

Hey everyone I have a 2002 325i with 77k miles its always been a pretty spirited car to me (never owned a fast car before). Okay so the car always shifted smoothly always had power until the redline. Now for some reason every time i press the gas down all the way, the car goes up to 5500 rpms and then struggles to climb pass that, then shifts and does it again through 2nd gear and in 3rd gear it does it again except this time it feels like the engine is jumping at about 80mph (still wot). Once it goes past 5k rpm the car doesn't even accelerate the rpms climb super slowly and then shifts, goes fast again then bogs down at the higher rpm range. This is super annoying I don't have this problem when I'm not wot only when I floor it. I have no idea what this problem could be has anyone had any similar problems?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire