mardi 27 janvier 2015

Central Locking

Hey guys!



Few weeks back, the central locking system was displaying its usual symptoms:

1- The key only physically unlocks the driver's door but not the other doors.

2- The central locking button only locks all doors but doesn't unlock anything.

3- I cannot open the doors from inside using the handles except the driver's door.



I suspected that it was a fuse problem, so I replaced the fuse and then voilà, everything was working perfectly. That is until few days back, all the above-mentioned symptoms came back.



NOTE: When I remove the fuse and put it back again, the central locking works fine for mere hours, and then it goes bust again.



Can someone help me please? Is it the GM5 module, the doors' actuators or the Hall sensors?



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire