samedi 31 janvier 2015

Houston Tx (NE) Meet and Drive 2/15/15

So this is the first one I'm setting up. Been talking about it with some friends of mine for a while and i thought it would be a good idea.



Local Meet and Drive



http://ift.tt/1wPMKLt



If the weather is nice I would like to set this up.



There are a lot of local guys around this area I'm sure we can get something going. The route I have is open for change just map it out and yet me know.

I know Houston is big if you can make it out would be nice.



I picked this route because i remember it from riding out with LSX nation a few years back.



Date: 2/15/15

Time: 9:30am -10:00am



Starting location: HEB 7405 FM 1960 East

Humble, TX77346



Ending Location: Hooters 120 FM 1960 West

Houston,



-This is a cruise.....not a race

-Use your best judgment and car control.

-Be safe, we all want to make it back on one piece!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire