vendredi 23 janvier 2015

03 325xi no crank, no start

Hi everyone, I know this is a very common topic but I cant seem to find anyone that is expierencing my same problem. The other day I drove to work fine. After work the car wouldn't start, no crank, no nothing but all the lights and everything seem normal. I got a jump start and the car started no problem. I drove 20 min home, left the car sit for a couple hours then gave it another shot, it started right up(no jump). The next morning I went out and it wasnt cranking or doing anything, totally dead. I got a new battery, tested voltage (12.5v) and installed it. The car still wouldn't crank or start. I jumped it and it turned right over. I turned the car off and tried restarting it multiple times for the next few hours and it fired up no problem everytime without a jump. Then the next morning it wasnt cranking again. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should look at or expierence with this same issue? Please Help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire