jeudi 14 août 2014

What are some crazy things you got away with as a kid?

It's funny how a lot of the things I did as a kid would land me in jail as an adult. Seems like the younger you get, the more excusable it is.



Here's one that comes to mind. I was about 4 or 5 years old, and we were having a neighborhood get together in the backyard. Our neighbor from across the street was this nice indian lady and she was trying to talk with me. I then picked up a rock from the ground and held it in my hand. I remember her and my parents telling me to "put the rock down please" and were generally uneasy sounding. I had a big grin on my face, and threw it as hard as I could at her face. She went to the hospital to get stitches on her forehead. Funny enough, I don't recall any repercussions for doing this. I don't remember being mad at her, I just wanted to see what would happen.





Another time, also when I was about 4 years old, we just came back from camping. While camping, my dad taught me to pee on a tree because that's just what you do when you go camping. My brain extrapolated this idea to the urban environment as well as #2. As soon as we got home, I got out of the truck and took a sh1t on the front lawn. Not sure what the neighbors would think if I did that now. :rofl:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire