samedi 27 décembre 2014

Money Shifted, RIP...

I was a retard and decided to play a little on the freeway with my buddy's acura and another's Toyota Supra. I was trying to keep up with them cause we were going out to dinner and they hit 115mph. Freeway was dead and open (toll road). I was going about 100 in 4th when I was about to shift into 5th to slow down and cruze around 85.



Missed 5th.. Hit 3rd at 100mph. My engine screamed and my buddys were all thinking I installed a exhaust system.



Well BMW roadside assistance helped me get my car home

But now the car ignition just spins. No cranking or compression . just the sound of a spinning starter. I want to say I blew my engine.



I still owe 3k on this BMW. What should I do? Should I get a diagnostic before selling it for 1000 for parts? I never saw smoke or smelled anything when it overrevved. It peacefully died with no check engine or oil light until i died around 100rpm (slowing down with the cars roll). Crap now I gotta get a beater car and pay this one off.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire