mercredi 31 décembre 2014

LCI Coupe Xenon brightness?

It seems like, recently, the factory adaptive HID headlights (mfg. by AL) on my 04 325Ci just don't seem as bright as they should be. After doing some research, I found out that some of the e46 HID reflector bowls can get burnt and the brightness diminished, but there's very little info about the adaptive Xenons on the newer coupes. If anything, it seems like the AL headlights shouldn't have this problem, from what I've seen. Does anyone have an idea as to why this could be happening, or a way that I could brighten them up? I've noticed some of the e90 LCI and F10s I've seen seem to be almost 50% brighter, or more. I know they're brighter; the headlights are generally better in every way, but I don't think they should be that dramatically different.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire