mercredi 31 décembre 2014

For rent: Eastwood fender roller $30

If someone wants to rent my fender roller post here or send me a PM for quickest response.



I can also throw in a heat gun (if you don't have one) this will help eliminate the potential problem of cracking/chipping your paint while rolling the fenders.



I"m thinking $30 + shipping to rent the fender roller (and the heat gun if needed).



I would also need a security deposit in case I don't get my tools back... (again :facepalm:)



So the deal is like this you paypal me $100 and I'll send you the fender roller and heat gun if you need it. You have 5 days to use my tool from the day you receive it to the day you ship it back to me. Each additional day will cost you $10



So to sum everything up if you want my fender roller you will paypal me $100 I will ship it to you. Lets say shipping costs me $10 to ship to you and you return the tool to me on time then I will refund you $60. keeping $30 for me and $10 for shipping. (if shipping cost's me $20 you will only be refunded $50 and so on)



If anyone has any questions or wants me to post pics I'm happy to oblige, but its literally a brand new Eastwood fender roller. (until someone rents it)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire