mardi 30 décembre 2014

E46 325 E46 325ci Dark Gray/5MT/Extras

Hi everyone, I am selling my beloved E46 325ci coupe. It's a 5-speed manual with 96,000 miles (mostly highway), has a beautiful Sparkling Graphite Metallic Grey exterior and black interior. Clean title and clean carfax. I am asking for $9,300.



I have kept this car very clean and it is free of rust, dents and any virtual damages. looks amazing! It has been very carefully driven and maintained. Power windows, locks, sunroof, CD player, Sports package and Cold weather package! Always runs premium gas and uses Mobile 1 0w40 full synthetic. Smokers and pets are never allowed in this car. There are some minor updates of the car while the rest of things remain stock:



Exterior:

- Legal tinted windows about 35-40%

- Customized dual exhaust muffler

- Red painted calipers

- Strut stabilizer bar (Sway bar)

- Matte finish black kidney grill

- Smoked LED tail lights

- Carbon fiber black/white rim emblem



Interior:

- M3 shift knob

- Suede shift boot

- Adjustable clutch stop



Wheels:

- Niche Targa m130



Tires:

- 2 Nokian WR2

- 2 Blizzak LM22



I also would be interested in trading with a e90. I need a sedan for my family. 2006 330i (e90) with a manual transmission would be my top choice! I would be interested in a 335i as well. PM me if you are interested in the car or willing to trade with me. It's hard to come across a e46 with a condition like this. As you may know already, 2005 e46 is the best year of e46 you can get. Thanks for looking!:thumsup:













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire