mardi 30 décembre 2014

Bad decisions in life!!! Very disappointed e90

Hi just want to share something, when u make a bad decision in your life like me, im a bmw guy especially 3 series, I use to own 4 e36 and 4 e46 the last was a 2003 330ci auto and my wifes 2003 325xi station wagon, about 8 months ago i decide to get a newer model bmw 3 series so i sold my 330ci and bought a 2006 330i auto6 speed with 105k miles , the first 2 months was ok, lot of power and handling very nice but after that the nightmare started, abs problems, lights problems , starting problems , power windows problems, oil consumption and is no oil dipstick to check , and now this morning to end the 2014 broke, the water pump problem , expensive and alot of work under the car, resuming my bad decision story i spend more $$$ in 8 months than the 5 years owning e46s , i will fix my e90 and sell it!! I will buy another e46 probably 330ci manual. I don't know why bmw did that car e90 so complex. happy new year bless all !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire