vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Did I cook my engine?

So in other posts I had a P0171 & P0173 codes that I was tryign to resolve



Thus far I have replaced:

Entire CCV system (old one was inoperable due to split plastic hoses)

Upper and lower intake boots

Disa O-Ring

Spark Plugs



I found the source of my problem today, I guess when re-assembling the CCV I twisted to dip stick O-ring and it didnt seat properly.



I put in a brand new o ring and tightened down the dipstick today and she runs perfect. Took care of my mis-firing and lean codes. (I couldnt be happier).



So I decided she deserved an oil change, not much came out, but i'm not the 1st owner. I replace the filter and add oil back in.



Problem is now, (though it runs perfect) I'm getting a steady stream of white smoek out the tail. Its not billowing, almost like the amount you would see on a cold morning, I'm in Florida BTW ambient is 75 right now. It smells like burn oil, not sweet like coolant. (I'm also not loosing any water, and my water is still blue not sludged).



So did I cook my motor or is there another explanation possibly?

__________________




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire