mardi 30 décembre 2014

18" x 8.5" Fikse FM5 et38 wheel set!

Selling my 18" Fikse FM5's that are 8.5" in width with a +38mm offset and 72.56mm hub bore. Perfect E36 fitment, along with many others. Little bit of brake dust stuck on the bare polished aluminum lips. I believe the centers are Technicolor finish as they glisten with all the colors from the visible color spectrum when light is reflected off; a pretty unique finish. One of the barrels had a 1" crack and another wheel had a minor bend which were both recently repaired by a local wheel professional. I don't have the center caps unfortunately.



Asking $2000 shipped

MSRP on these new is $1100 each!



Let me know if you have any questions!

For quickest response, email me at adstock40@yahoo.com



Thanks,

Adam

























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire