jeudi 27 février 2014

someone who can program a gauge cluster

I have a 2003 gauge cluster I had to replace cause well. Im not the best solderer.. and tried to repair. So I had to buy a replacement cluster.. works fine just i have that tamper dot and my mileage jumped up near 40K which im sure is the reason it is causeing it to be on. this has that m50280 chip is thats what its called in it..



is anyone here experianced in doing this fix? I can take screen shots with my PA soft to prove the mileage and vin that i need programed in this cluster is correct and that im not trying anything illegal.. just trying to get it back to normal, with no darn dot!



I would have some local place swap chips however the swap yard took my old cluster in exchange and well i was being stupid and didnt think about "hey i need that chip"?! so if anyone out there can do this I can easily send this cluster and pay you for the time.. My car is not being driven for roughly another month due to winter, and im doing some subframe work so i can spare the cluster now.. if anyone can help please PM me. I called the dealer and they told me they will require me to buy a brand new cluster from them for them to help me.. that is just unacceptable from my view.. so anyone?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire