vendredi 28 février 2014

Futher Audio Knowlege Needed!!!

Hey, I have stage one bav audio speaker and feel the system now that the clarity issues have been addressed. Needs much more bass!! I have researched sound dampening in depth and know this need be done. but till then, I enjoy the stock deck look and don't want to change it. So I installed a punch 12" and an old amp I had laying around in an enclosed box custom made with Rockford specs in mind from there website specifically for the sub. I used an inline convertor to convert the speaker inputs to the outputs needed for my amp(basic) BUT, I now just finished that install and am unsatisfied with the clarity of the bass. Like it is not spot on or doesn't resonate the proper frequencies. IDK!! Not knowledgeable enough in the subject to know what to do. Is there a cheap equalizer I could use and if so, how do I tune it? I'm up for any suggestions!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire