vendredi 28 février 2014

cant get into my car

so i have a 2002 bmw 330i and just today i havent been able to get into my car.



I have the key, so its not locked into the vehicle. but whenever i put the key into the door and turn it, nothing happens. theres no tension like there normally would be to lock/unlock the doors.

i highly doubt the battery is dead, as there have been times i have had the battery drained, but i would still feel the tension of the locks trying to unlock.



as most should know there isnt any other locks on other doors to attempt. its just the drivers door only.

and for whatever reason my key does not fit into the trunk. so i cant unlock the trunk either.

i had a basic locksmith guy come out and try, but he couldnt get the doors to open.



im wondering what my options are?

should i just drill a hole into the trunk and climb into my car from there?



this sucks, im completely locked out of my car, even though i have the key in my hands.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire