jeudi 27 février 2014

FS: D2 Coilovers $900CAD

Just gauging interest with these, if you want them great, if not I will just put these back on my car in spring. These retail for $975 USD before shipping and duty fees. After all said and done, they are $1346.33 CAD new. They have low miles on them and are in mint condition. These coilovers can go "raceland" low if thats what your into while maintaing a quality ride height as it is the actual shock body that is adjusted to lower the car there for there is no preload on your spring. Nothing is wrong with them, just planning on going a different direction in life. I'm planning on running lower spring perches instead as I would like to start saving for a down payment. It all adds up.



Features:

36 way damping adjustable

Full ride height adjustability

Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts

Fully rebuildable



I'd prefer local sale right now, if you want them shipped, pm me and we can figure it out. Shipping would be at your expense though.



Note, one of the dust boots on the rear shock is torn, you can pick one up for around $10.





Sent from BimmerApp mobile app




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire