vendredi 28 février 2014

Fs: Kirk roll bar - must go go go

I will post pics later but I have a KIRK roll bar that bolts in that I want to get rid of. Usually priced over $700.00 this baby is priced to SELL SELL SELL



$400.00 OBO



Local pick-up or if must arrange for pick-up and transport. I WILL NOT set up shipping, the BUYER must do it. It will fit non and sunroof model E46 M3 and is currently painted PY and comes with all mounting plates and of course the bar. You will have to come up with the bolts to secure it in place as they are rusted and I got rid of them.



I will post pics up soon but first come first serve on sale. NO DIBS.



CASH, PP (buyer pays fees) ONLY



This MUST GO...want this outta my house ASAP!



:kittyshifty:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire